BDC will be following the CDC guidelines:
- In order to maintain distancing guidelines, studio classes are limited to 8 dancers per class.
- Only dancers are allowed to enter the studio. We ask that parents wait in the parking lot as they drop off and pick up their dancers.
- We will take the temperature of each dancer as they enter the studio. Dancers with a temperature of 100 degrees will be asked to participate in the virtual class at home.
- Dancers will be asked to apply hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
- For the safety of our instructors and dancers, everyone will be asked to wear a mask.
- Dancers must bring their own water bottles.
- Verbal greetings, air hugs, and air high fives will replace actual physical contact for now.
- There is a transitional period of 15 minutes between each class to allow for sanitization of high touch areas in the studio.
- As always, anyone who is not feeling well or displaying any flu-like symptoms should remain at home.
If you have any questions about our safety protocols, please don’t hesitate to contact us through email. Thank you so much for your continued support!